The Great EscapeChicagoland company that sells pools, billiards, fitness equipment, media centers, and patio furniture.
Originally called Pool-A-Rama, the company needed a new name and brand now that it was also selling indoor recreational items beyond just pools. Needed a brand that could easily be implemented on individually-owned retail locations throughout Chicagoland.
- Incorporated all the elements they sold under the concept of "escape" to create the name The Great Escape.
- Identity uses blue of pool water and green of lawns and billiards tables to establish the expansive items carried by the company.
- Simple icons are used to define each section of the store to create a joyful environment without detracting from the products.
- In-store signage is simple to install and accompanied by uncomplicated brand standard guide that all store locations could easily follow.
- Radio spots, TV ads, and sales announced the changed and linked the well-established Pool-A-Rama into the new identity of The Great Escape.
- Online and instore sales increased after the unveiling of the new identity.
- Project Manager
- Web Developer
- Graphic Designer